Open links in new window
PURETICS...

PURETICS...


Interesting Findings And World Unfolding Through My Eyes.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Sex In Sleep

I wonder but this report came into science magizne.

"For most of us, sex and sleep don't happen at the same time. When they do, it can be an emotional and legal disaster, as New Scientist discovers

THE first time it happened, Lisa Mahoney woke up to her boyfriend trying to have sex with her. "What are you doing?" she said, pushing him off.

"You started it," he said.

A few years later, a friend of hers crashed in her bed one night. The next morning he told her that she had made sexual advances toward him in her sleep.

Now, eight years after the first incident, Mahoney has a different boyfriend. She attacks him nearly every night they share a bed, aggressively trying to initiate sex - and remembers none of it in the morning. At first it was a joke: "Lucky guy," she would say. But her boyfriend says she's violent and "scary", and after more than six months of it, it has stopped being funny. "It really bothers me that I can't control it," she says. "It scares me because I don't think it ...
The complete article is 2458 words long. For more:http://www.newscientist.com/channel/sex/mg19225751.300-profile-of-a-sexsomniac.html
....................................................
And Sfgate Quote "Mmmppff, what? What's going on? Hey what are you doing?

Shut up and take off your pajamas. Do it now man-boy!
Does this happen to you?

Does this happen to you?

What? Honey, it's, like, 3am. I'm exhausted. I gotta work tomorr...

I said shut up! You naked now! Give hot love now!

Hey, I'm not really in the mood...

Sex! Sex sex sex now yes me!

What the hell's wrong with you? Wait, oh my God. Are you... are you even awake right now?

Must have yummy pumping thing! Must groan and get some now! Give squishy slippery yes!

Oh man. I think I just read about this. In New Scientist magazine and reported elsewhere, people reported actually having sex while sleeping."
For more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/category?blogid=3&cat=32

Posted by Ajay :: 5:46 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

 

http:// googlea0b0123eb86e02a9.html