Open links in new window
PURETICS...

PURETICS...


Interesting Findings And World Unfolding Through My Eyes.

Friday, February 9, 2007

Laughing &Weeping

In the graveyard ,two souls were laughing and weeping one of Gandhiji and another Hitler's..Mine was just amid both of them.
I:I heared broken,crumbling,shuddering voice as someone weeping,yes,indeed,G was weeping,but why?
G:I went everywhere around India but did not find someone who is following single words of mine in action though in words alot of them..
H:He was laughing loud as he heared joke I asked him why he is laughing so loud then he said "I travelled around the world and found still I have millions of people who follow me in action not only in words"..

Posted by Ajay :: 12:01 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

 

http:// googlea0b0123eb86e02a9.html