Open links in new window
PURETICS...

PURETICS...


Interesting Findings And World Unfolding Through My Eyes.

Saturday, February 3, 2007

No,I 'm Different

Million times we hear such kind of phrase or conversation that I 'm not like that,I'm different man.Well,craving for differ is common among every man or woman whether youth or child or old man.But,why?Do we hate uniformly being seen as common because that somehow show that we are possessed with lower IQ ,it creates inferiority complex in our self?We human beings are born with the thought that we are imperfect so we have to make our life as perfect as long as we live and it could be get if we try to be different or distinct in whatever we do?Getting excellence is what the motive of our life,it seems,or as told by seer and sage.But,still,I 'm unsure of that logic.I think,craving for difference or excellence is directly proportional to our own nature ,what we got from our birth as we see every body is different in his own way.So when we say that I don't like that or I am different ,we are following consciously or subconsciouslywhat we got from self which is amalgamation of our true nature ,so that given nature, drive us to that particular activity and in reality we say that I 'm doing this thing or that thing because I 'm different but truth is we are just following our nature which is distinct itself...
Debate.....

Posted by Ajay :: 5:57 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

 

http:// googlea0b0123eb86e02a9.html