Open links in new window
PURETICS...

PURETICS...


Interesting Findings And World Unfolding Through My Eyes.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Quote Of The Day

Here is a quote worth reading and re-reading:

Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new."

That quote is from Og Mandino, the Greatest Salesman, motivational speaker and author of the 10 Scrolls:

Scroll I Today I begin a new life.
Scroll II I will greet this day with love in my heart.
Scroll III I will persist until I succeed.
Scroll IV I am nature's greatest miracle.
Scroll V I will live this day as if it is my last.
Scroll VI Today I will be the master of my emotions.
Scroll VII I will laugh at the world.
Scroll VIII Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
Scroll IX I will act now.
Scroll X I will seek guidance.

Posted by Ajay :: 11:53 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

 

http:// googlea0b0123eb86e02a9.html