Open links in new window
PURETICS...

PURETICS...


Interesting Findings And World Unfolding Through My Eyes.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Lion And Mouse

Mouse:How big in built you are,every animal of Jungle fear of you ,I wish I could be like you.
Lion:But you know mouse my dear friend I hate this life.
Mouse:Why?
Lion:Because I don't want people respect me of my fear.If they love me as they love you then I would be more happy as love is what I crave for.I got everything but not love.
Mouse:And I got love but no power what is life without power,anybody could crush you anytime.Always we have to live in fear.At least you have no fear and worry as you are king.
Lion:Laughed and said "that's the way maybe God thought of life should go on".
Mouse:Ya! You are right.

Posted by Ajay :: 9:45 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

 

http:// googlea0b0123eb86e02a9.html