Open links in new window
PURETICS...

PURETICS...


Interesting Findings And World Unfolding Through My Eyes.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Jumping Frog

Play and friendly talk was going on between two jumping frogs.
First Frog:You know, I ate two snakes last night and I was so overpowering over them that I took only 3minutes to swallow both of them.They wanted to say something and both were pleading like child to leave them.
Second Frog:I too catch two snakes last night but I left them as both said to me that they were messengers of demon if anybody will catch them or eat them then only God knows what demon will do that person.
First Frog:Whattttt! And started running.....

Posted by Ajay :: 9:24 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

 

http:// googlea0b0123eb86e02a9.html