Open links in new window
PURETICS...

PURETICS...


Interesting Findings And World Unfolding Through My Eyes.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Family

Tinku,Mintu,Raju,Pappu,Shanu, these five children and their father and mother Pahlwan and Neteen lived happily near Timbuktu.
Whoever passes from their home they found all family members were always laughing and dancing it seems they never get upset over any issues.However they had big family still rarely they fight.
Ramkumar once visited his friend Pahlwan's family.
Ramkumar:How come you all always seems happy?
Pahlwan:Its very simple.Whenever my children or my wife tend to fight,I threaten them I will start singing................

Posted by Ajay :: 5:26 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

 

http:// googlea0b0123eb86e02a9.html