Open links in new window
PURETICS...

PURETICS...


Interesting Findings And World Unfolding Through My Eyes.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Books That Could Change Your Life

The Autobiography of Malcom X - This book showed me that a man can change his life and his destiny through spirituality and persistence, and can reinvent himself over and over again as he grows. When I first read it, I was stuck in one of those periods where “my religion is right and yours is wrong”, and my brain just couldn’t comprehend how someone from such a different background and brand of spirituality could do what he did.

The Dancing Wu-Li Masters - while reading this one, I was finally able to marry the spiritual side of my thinking to the scientific side. It opened my mind to the possibilities out there that I couldn’t see with my eyes or touch with my hands.

Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude - my regular readers won’t be surprised by this one. It was the first time I saw that I could take regular, consistent action on solid principles that I could wrap my mind around. I’m still working my way through it for the second time, and it’s better than it was the first!

Be sure to check out Phil’s post for all of the other responses.
http://makeitgreat.typepad.com/makeitgreat/2007/04/3_favorite_book.html

Posted by Ajay :: 11:53 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

 

http:// googlea0b0123eb86e02a9.html