Open links in new window
PURETICS...

PURETICS...


Interesting Findings And World Unfolding Through My Eyes.

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Grand Life Of "Tony"

Tony was name of the pet(dog) of Mr.Sinsin.
Tony and Rony were talking.
Tony;I have to only eat ,sleep and shit.
Rony;How?
Tony:Its simple every morning before going to office Mr.Sinsin's wife Soniya feed me so much that as they step out for their offices I fall asleep on their delicate bed.
Rony:Wow! what a five star life!
Tony:And when I eat so much you know I use to "loose".
Rony;Oh ! then it must be disturbing for couples when they would came back ,are they beat you?
Tony:Haa!
Rony:why are youlaughing?
Tony :Because you don't understand human nature well.
Rony ;How?
Tony:When they came back Sonia first take me in arms and caress at the same time Mr.Sinsin throw his dampn socks on beds and .........after that 'Home War'.
Rony:Uhhhhhhhhh!

Posted by Ajay :: 4:11 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

 

http:// googlea0b0123eb86e02a9.html