Open links in new window
PURETICS...

PURETICS...


Interesting Findings And World Unfolding Through My Eyes.

Friday, March 9, 2007

Rumi In My Room

Everynight before I sleep,usually I went for reading few lines of poetry.Last night I raid Rumi,few lines of him:
"All day I think about it then at night I say it
where did I come from and what I'm supposed to be
doing?I have no idea
My soul is from elsewhere,I'm sure of that
and intend to end at there."
.......................................................................................................
........................................................................................................
Rumi did not value book learning.
" He says"Knowledge" that is acquired
is not like this.Those who have it worry
if audiences like it or not.
It's bait for popularity"
........................................................................................................
........................................................................................................
What really make a difference is love in practice.
"If anyone wonder how Jesues raised the dead,
don't toy to explain the miracle
kiss me on the lips
like this like this."

Posted by Ajay :: 9:12 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

 

http:// googlea0b0123eb86e02a9.html