Open links in new window
PURETICS...

PURETICS...


Interesting Findings And World Unfolding Through My Eyes.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Paris Hilton Wants A Baby?

Hilton spoke about her plans to start a family.


Socialite heiress Paris Hilton is desperate to have a baby and has already decided to name her unborn child after her pet cat London. Hilton spoke about her plans to start a family maybe even as early as 2008 and said, I want kids next year, so I’ve got to get my body ready.

Contactmusic.com reports that she is certain her first born will be a son and has already picked out two names. She said: If I had a child I would name him London. I used to have a cat named London. I like the name Paris Jr. too. I love babies. I’d like three or four.

Posted by Ajay :: 1:17 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

 

http:// googlea0b0123eb86e02a9.html