Open links in new window
PURETICS...

PURETICS...


Interesting Findings And World Unfolding Through My Eyes.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

24/7 Sex In Mind All The Time?

For two years, I thought I was going nuts. I had constant feelings of arousal that wouldn't go away. My whole vagina felt like a pressure cooker about to go off any minute -- but it wouldn't. No matter how much sex I have, or how many times I masturbate in a day -- five, six, seven -- there's never any release. Imagine a constant case of blue balls. You'd think having a constantly excited woman would be a guy's dream, but since they can't really satisfy you, men end up feeling like crap.

Part of the problem is where my "spot" is located. It's about the size of my fist, and it's deep in my vagina, so it can't just be itched. It needs to be filled. One of my friends from the support group has it in her clitoral area, so she can use one of those clip-on toys when she's at work. But none of that stuff works for me. I can't just run into the bathroom. I have to use an internal toy. I know some people with PSAS -- persistent sexual arousal syndrome* -- who numb themselves with drugs or ice. But that doesn't work for me. Sometimes I'll leave work for a nooner or grind away a bit on a stool. That doesn't relieve the pressure, but it helps. And there's always the car. Sometimes when I'm driving, the vibration will set off these little spontaneous miniorgasms. Beyond that, it's just become a way of life.

*After years of skepticism from gynecologists and insensitive men, PSAS has begun to be taken seriously by doctors, as seriously as it is by the women who suffer through the burning desire to masturbate every hour on the hour.

Posted by Ajay :: 9:57 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

 

http:// googlea0b0123eb86e02a9.html